Saturday, February 27, 2016

Negative comment Thank you! '

Sunny liyonile she was already forgetting their own identity. Some love him, some hated. Khepdakhepdai critic of criticism sanika 'Ragin... thumbnail 1 summary
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
Sunny liyonile she was already forgetting their own identity. Some love him, some hated. Khepdakhepdai critic of criticism sanika 'Ragini MMS 2' and 'a puzzle Leela' are such a hit. Soon his film 'mastijade' is coming. In this film he dekhinechin double role. An Indian media, and the future of his Bollywood journey kurakanih -
'Mastijadema you are the appearance of a double role. Sounds, the role of these two matches your realities of life?
Yes, I have a small part in this film I play the dual roles. A Laila and another lily. Laila so she, as the deputy thinks the world is. About Me indiyaka think as a man. Laila is kisimaki sexy. Lilly much that she, as I am in real life. He is a little silly and compressed manasikataki. Laila Lily is opposite him. The timing of these things in my daily life. He recalled lailajasto me, but I am in real life the opposite him. In fact, in real life I am lilijastai.

How was this film comedy enormous experience?

It was great fun. 'Ragini MMS 2' later, I thought I was, now I do not roll Sirius. Then this film was found. This film has a lot of fun. We have a lot of fun c ¥ feet. We have 12 to 14 hours in Thailand tight shooting schedules c ¥ feet. However, the set of the work was fun. Sutinapachi we always ate together nightly food.

You are hirojastai his film. Some of you have begun to say that Lady Salman Khan. If your prasansakale hit and make whatever film critic. In such a situation, how pressure is trusted?

I am lucky. My fan is very helpful for me. If they do not, I would have nothing hunnathem. My relationship with them is outdated. Since then, when I came Bollywood heart. So any movie that is a lot of pressure on me. I do not want anyone to make than really disappointed. I want the viewer looking at my film and my work seen. They are exactly what that "good sanile tried earlier." I'm doing it for me a little too good to be progress. So far I have all the film comprised of the work I have tried to be a hero.

Forgetting you bitaisaknubhayo four years. How hernuuhuncha your trip?

It is a big change for me. My life was like in California, it is different in many respects compared here. I wanted to come here. It is as if my dream come true. This was something that I wanted to do but never thought that it really is complete. I have lost the opportunity to come here was not. At the beginning it was difficult, but now I feel comfortable kyamarasamu. Now do not feel distracted and uneasy.

You also sudharnubhaecha his Hindi?

I will do my best. Whether the staff of my house or hair makeup, most of those who do not know English. Crew Members also sets Lighting and many do not speak English. They Everyone I speak. So I want to learn the techniques and. When our parents would say for us to speak little Punjabi. Then I bhanthem, "When we come here, no Punjabi speaking Punjabi why? 'Speak no US or Canada. But, I am glad that I got a second chance. Here I can experience these things, that my parents, I experience.

Sometimes I feel like you are intentionally target? When an actress if she draws comments when a leader?

Sometimes I do every day, not only is the target. The leaders of the comments that I am surprised. I have a discussion with them. I want them to say the same gripes me feel happy, you merabare think so. Thank you for. But, I also am a man. Others from talking negatively about me when I was sad. Again, when I socchu these councils who have their own identity, they think about me, so what can I say, then they dhanyavadabaheka. You also want to say that whatever is said is bhanirakhnus. No difference to me. Free prove it forbid. Thank you say meraprati negative comment.

Where do you get yourself in five years?

There is hope, and I am here to continue to work. I am a business thinking of the people. If found to work well if you stay here. Otherwise, I have nothing else. One thing I learned in this industry I'm Entertainment. Every day here is different from the previous days. Last year I was different, I am different this year.

Adult philmabaheka other genres that you want to work?

I am also a family drama, sign. I have two films coming this year. That there are serious drama and a little. Herum, viewer

No comments

Post a Comment