Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Secretary losing six Gagan Thapa, released this gripping Release

General Secretary of the Nepali Congress youth leader Gagan Thapa defeated verses have a press release. On Tuesday, held under the 13th ma... thumbnail 1 summary
भिडियो सहित हेर्नुहोस !
Advertisement
General Secretary of the Nepali Congress youth leader Gagan Thapa defeated verses have a press release.

On Tuesday, held under the 13th mahavidhesana counting Prakash Thapa, the son of BP Koirala had lost Shashank.

He thanked all those who do not themselves fully to carry all of the new leadership elected are stressed.

Press Release

Thank you!

13 th Congress of the Nepali Congress to be successfully completed their warm greetings and thanks to all active thamuvata want to. Mahadhivesanavata honorable elected president, general secretary and kosadhyaksajyulai wish to express my heartfelt vadhai and successful term. Nepali Congress elected officials who aspire to shoulder the responsibility of Congress to make guruttora has come. Retractable sense of urgency by the party who aspire to be as dynamic faith that I have.

With this convention, do not give me great affection, prosperity in revealing, with the cooperation and support of all the grateful per hdayadekhi. Not only friends to participate in the convention, within and out of the country kamgresajanaharu, Nepali amavuva, didibahini and dajubhaiharule directly or indirectly as shown affection, hope, trust and faith in me, as I have taken the inspiration and guidance. Drink, Social Networking, sancaramadhyamamarphata manifest enthusiasm and affection unforgettable occasion, I am still abhibhuta. With young friends, the elders of my encouragement and affection for inspiration and energy as always there will be. My's biggest political asset is the same. I believe in changing society for cunaunti upon and taken as jimmevarikai. This foundation is closely general transformation of the party and for the country's prosperity, I have issues presented by the next day, try to increase the additional energy will continue with. Tomorrow, as yesterday, I am with you always your. In the coming days, party members and representatives of the party in a position to express their feelings about the decision for the construction of a democratic system will also try my.

The Nepali Congress party in 2007 year as a revolutionary and 2015 year as the progressive building changed the conclusion dare, accepting Nepal respected and prosperous Nepal to possess outstanding variety with advanced home predecessors foundations and the Nepali Congress inclusive democracy institutionalizing recruitment progress to take the campaign to lead the party to make the party rebuilding my campaign will continue. With their continued support, and I expect this.

Prakash mahadhivesama my candidacy as by his own friends, and prosperity in the three- khatnuhune Respected elders and reveal savaiprati thee again express my gratitude.

Jai Nepal!

Gagan Thapa

No comments

Post a Comment